At Gibson Booth we provide rewarding career opportunities for prospective chartered accountants, auditors, tax advisers and payroll professionals.
If you are enthusiastic about numbers and accountancy, audit, tax or payroll and believe you can provide a high-quality service, we would love to hear from you. We are always looking for staff who can provide our customers with a detailed, thorough understanding of the significant areas of accountancy.
Please contact us for more information.
Gibson Booth Ltd is a progressive and forward-thinking firm which has enjoyed and continues to enjoy business growth.
As an experienced Audit Manager, you will be driven to develop personally and professionally. We are seeking a confident individual who will work closely with our clients.
Our aim is to appoint an ambitious qualified ACA/ACCA accountant who is seeking a progressive role within a rapidly growing dynamic business.
Applicants should have strong audit skills, along with more rounded, commercial accounting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will manage a portfolio of clients with specific responsibility for:
- Management of a diverse portfolio of clients from growing owner managed businesses through to large groups of companies
- Leading Audit engagements on-site including responsibility for planning, budgeting, completion and the management of a team
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts and servicing the client’s needs
- Oversee planning and finalisation client meetings
- Delegating and supervising work of team members
- Reviewing work of other staff members
- Supervise, coach and develop members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
Skills and Qualities
To be considered for this position, individuals must be qualified ACCA / ACA and currently working within a firm of accountants at Manager level within an audit/accounting environment.
Salary and Benefits
- Negotiable Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home Working
- On-Site Car Parking
Please submit CVs to email@example.com