We would like you to know for sure how we can help you before you commit yourself to any fees. So, we invite you to come along to a FREE 1 HOUR consultation about your business.
You give us a quick overview of your goals and challenges and we give you 1 hour devoted to helping you realise your dream. Based on experience of this over many years, we are confident that not only will you benefit immensely from this but that you really enjoy it too.
Click here to download our Business start up guide. Call us today for your free appointment on 0800 0199644.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That's where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Start your new venture on a sure footing - call us for an initial consultation today.
- About us
- News desk
- Business services
- Specialist sectors
- Personal services
- Budget 2013
- Year end tax guide
- Minimising capital taxes
- Tax efficient investments
- Financial planning and strategy guide 2013/14
- Tax planning for business owners
- Tax rates and allowances
- Offshore issues update
- PAYE and NI
- IR35 Centre
- Tax and business calendar
- Budget archive
- The Finance Bill 2011
- Regulation changes from April 2012
- Contact us